jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

My favourite country


One of my favourite places is Italy because is a magical country. I would like to visit this place in any moment of my life. A day my uncle arrive of Italy with very souvenirs for all family and I likes the beautiful pictures of every village of the Italy. The landscape was particularly, the people were different and the architecture was of old art with many churches. I was enchanted. When I am there I take very pictures of all places in Italy, I will walk for all parks and I will visit every museum but the most important is I will eat the traditional food like noodles, pizzas and the delicious lasagna. And finally I could to visit Grecia throughout its history especially for the gods and their customs.
If I had enough money I would be very happy in Italy and I would be interesting because I will speak Italian and maybe I would have a family or a boyfriend. But it would be difficult work in my area the Psychology, although may try because if not can be I dedicate work with the paint because I like very much. On the other hand I would like study Italian art history or European art history.
Hopefully that dream come true. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario