jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

First term. Good and bad points

In general, the first term went very irregular because I had happy and sad moments along the time. Regarding the university went streesfull for me, many nights without sleep making seminaries and tests for the differents subjects and the worst went the labor psychology in this term because I hate work in the offices in company. With regard to free time activities me I ran near my house and I practided african dance in the university but I had very lazy and I not had very free time. Homever in this moment I have one challenge and this is make very exercise and I eat healthy foods for not stressfull in this term. A important event for me was when my best friend was travelling to Francia for work with christian people in the youth encounter in Taize village. And when I was to see her off at the airport I was sad even cry but also very happy for her althought greatly missed my best friend because I can't see until three month from now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario