jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

Friends




My best best friend is Francesca Santoro and we are friends since for six years ago when I was sixteen years. She is a very spiritual person, loyal and interesting friendand but her main feature is her great laugh. She We were classmates for a long time but we did not speak. I met her a day of June in my school in the year 2000. I remember that day was cold because it was winter. She invited me to participate to in a juvenile pastoral located in Matta Avenue place far away from my house. I stayed there and to this day we don’t stop to talk of the live.
In my opinion have or make friends is not an easy task. When I go to a party is very rare I make very friend. Have good friend is a great effort and dedication. In a friend I value your loyalty primarily and your concern because when I am sad he has to be there at all time. For me the friends are one of the most important things in the live because they always will understand and besides the family they always support you and they will be there.
I consider myself a good friend because I care about them, I will spend time, I call them and I am going to visit when they are sad but also to talk about life. A very sad history was when a good friend defrauded me and all because a stupid reason. Guess? Yes, it was by a man. Than we were silly ! But I prefer don’t to talk of that. But a good news is that I even beside me with hight school friend and this is very funny but we remember old time and we laughted a lot when remember were kids.

1 comentario:

  1. Well, a good friend will always be a good friend.
    Here's your corrected post.
    My best best friend is Francesca Santoro and we HAVE BEEN friends (/) for six years (/) when I was sixteen years OLD. She is a very spiritual person, A loyal and interesting friend (/), but her main feature is her great laugh. (/) We were classmates for a long time but we did not speak THEN. I met her ONE day of June in my school in the year 2000. I remember that day was cold because it was winter. She invited me to participate (/) in a juvenile pastoral located in Matta Avenue, A place far away from my house. I stayed there and to this day we don’t stop to talk ABOUT LIFE.
    In my opinion have or make friends is not an easy task. When I go to a party I RARELY make friendS. HavING A good friend MEANS a great effort and dedication. In a friend I value HER loyalty, primarily, and HER concern because when I am sad She has to/SHOULD be there at all timeS. For me the friends are one of the most important things in LIFE because they will always understand US and, APART FROM the family, they always support you and they will be there.
    I consider myself a good friend because I care about them, I spend time WITH THEM, I call them and I (/) visit when they are sad, but also to talk about life. IT WAS a very sad story when a good friend LET me DOWN and all becauseOF a stupid reason. Guess WHAT? Yes, it was BECAUSE OF a man. wWe were silly ThEn! But I ‘D RATHER NOT talk ABOUT that. But THE good news is that I AM STILL FRIENDS with MY high- school friend and this is very funny. We remember THE old timeS and we laugh(/) a lot when WE remember THE DAYS WHEN were kids.

    ResponderEliminar